Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wepa...



The queen of latin music, the wonderful Gloria Estefan, has revealed the title of her forthcoming album. It will be called  Miss Little Havana. No release date has been announced, but the album has been completed and will be released later this year.



A song from the album, "Wepa!", was premiered on May 31st in the American Airlines Arena with a special video for Miami Heat released on YouTube on June 1. I dont think it has been officially announced as the first single though...?

3 comments:

ShineOnAndOn said...

I heard this the other day...thought of you! GLORIA! is back CANNOT WAIT for the CD! WEPA! Too bad Miami lost.

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

I know - I saw the Tweet (in a major hurry). I am SO looking forward to the album!

Jon said...

"Johnny One Note" comes to mind... Jx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...