Monday, March 19, 2012

Made In Heaven!...

The princess of pop, Miss Kylie Minogue, kicked of her dates for "The Anti-Tour" in Australia this weekend. And what a treat it was!
She performed nothing but B-sides, unreleased tracks and some album gems, along with a couple of singles she hasnt performed live in years. The show was filmed for a possible DVD release!!!

Here is the full tracklist:

1."Magnetic Electric" (Bonus track from X)
2."Made in Heaven" (B-side from Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi)
3."Cherry Bomb" (B-side from Wow and In My Arms)
4."B.P.M." (B-side from I Believe in You)
5."Mighty Rivers" (Bonus track from Aphrodite)
6."I'm Over Dreaming (Over You)" (Album track from Enjoy Yourself)
7."Always Find the Time" (Album track from Rhythm of Love)
8."You're the One" (Unreleased track from Impossible Princess)
9."Tightrope" (Bonus track from Fever)
10."Paper Dolls" (B-side from Spinning Around)
11."Stars" (Album track from X)
12."Drunk" (Album track from Impossible Princess)
13."Say Hey" (Album track from Impossible Princess)
14."Too Much" (Album track from Aphrodite)
15."Bittersweet Goodbye" (Album track from Light Years)
16."Disco Down" (Album track from Light Years)
17."I Don't Need Anyone" (Album track from Impossible Princess)
18."Got to Be Certain" (Single from Kylie)
19."Things Can Only Get Better" (Album track from Rhythm of Love)
20."That's Why They Write Love Songs" (Unreleased track from X)
21."Tears on My Pillow" (Single from Enjoy Yourself)
22."Enjoy Yourself" (Album track from Enjoy Yourself) 









I LOVE that she performed tracks like "Paper Dolls", "Disco Down", "Things Can Only Get Better", "Say Hey", "You're The One", "Bittersweet Goodbye", "Mighty Rivers" and "Tightrope"!
There are still loads of songs I would love her to perform - especially "I'll Still Be Loving You", "Rippin' Up The Disco", "Getting Closer", "Extra Ordinary Day", "Alone Again" ((written by Madonna), "Love Takes Over Me"  and most of all "Ocean Blue".  But with such a massive back catalog of songs, you cant have it all...
A fabulous idea that I wish some more artists would consider doing (Madonna, Pet shop Boys - are you reading this???). Congrats to Kylie, and bring on the DVD for all of us who were not able to see this in person...
For loads more info, videos and pics, check out my friends Marky utterly fabulous Kylie blog  and my boyfriends Come Into My World.



And we have more things to look forward to from Kylie! This just released promo CD for the acoustic version of "Finer Feelings" reveals that the acoustic album will be released in May, with many more Kylie surprises to come this year!!!

2 comments:

Teddi said...

Fab and exciting

ShineOnAndOn said...

Fantastic Post! Things can only get Better WHAT!...I AM DEAD! I must be in Heaven!

-Jury is still out on that May Release? sorta looks made up. But we will see!

Just watched a fan video of "Bittersweet Goodbye" and got so emotional...I love a good cry now and then and K does it for me!

"Your the one!" ARE YOUR FEAKING KIDDING ME! Great stuff.

Shine on Iceboys! ♥Marky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...