Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Re-Invent Yourself...




One of the most wished for events from Madonna's career to get an official release is a DVD of the 2004 Re-Invention Tour". It has never been released, or even televised so the only official footage from it is what is featured in the amazing I'm Going To Tell You A Secret documentary.

I have a bootleg DVD of the show which has probably the best footage available from the tour. You can watch it in full below.

This was the first time I saw Madonna live. My best friends boyfriend managed to get four tickets to see her in London and it was awesome! The highlights for me were "Crazy For You", "Vogue", "Papa Don't Preach", "Holiday", "Like A Prayer", "Lament" and "Deeper And Deeper". Hopefully this tour will get an official release one day. But in the meantime....



2 comments:

Thunderbitch said...

OMG this is the same concert I went to with my best friend :) hahaha it was you, do you remember how amazing it was when we just got into Earls Court? it was crazy :)

and don't forget the tribute she made to me with Burning Up

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

OMG, yes it was AMAZING! I remember us two running through security without being checked, we got so excited to see all the merchandise, hehehe ;)Do you still have the awesome sweatshirt you bought? Amazing it has been 8 years already since we were there...

Oh, BTW: she may have sung "Burning Up" as a tribute to you, but "Crazy For You" was obviously performed just for me ;)

We need to "Get Together" soon sweetie - miss you lots! I am drowning with school at the moment, (failing in math as usual), but we NEED to let down our curls, throw the kids to our mothers and gossip about boys and stuff ;) Talk to you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...