Friday, June 1, 2012

SOTD...



The sun is shining, the weekend is almost here - and I actually passed my math test (I am dreadful at math and I was convinced I would have to spend the next weeks studying for another test). But now I can kiss math goodbye for a couple of months, and after just two weeks I will get 6 weeks off from school completely!

So, what better way to celebrate then this ever so camp little number by the lovely Sarah Brightman and Hot Gossip??? (We found the 7" of this a few weeks back and by bf keeps playing it - not that I mind) ;)

Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Jon said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! One of the campest of all the late disco hits - it was born on the "Kenny Everett Video Sho" and remains a fave to this day...

Jx

PS Congratulations on your exams - but I have meaning to ask for ages, what are you doing still at school at your age? :-)
PPS It's nice to find a 7-inch, but I always find a 12-inch is better...

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Thanks sweetie - but what do you mean - I AM just 18 years old????

OK fine - even I don't believe that anymore. The thing is that I dropped out of school - one must make money for rent and Madonna items, you see ;) So I started school again this January and will hopefully be in school over the next few years. As princess Kylie says, it's "Never Too Late"!

Oh, and yes: I prefer the 12" records as well, although I like to collect 7" records as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...