Thursday, April 4, 2013

SOTD...



It's my boyfriend's birthday today! So, clearly the SOTD should be a Kylie song, yes?

"Where Is The Feeling" was released as a single in the summer of 1995. Taken from her selftitled (and much underrated 1994 album), the single remains one of her least successful releases, charting at #16 in the UK and #31 in Australia. Apparently it was originally supposed to be the second single from the album (after "Confide In Me") but was bumped down for "Put Yourself In My Place".

The song was completely revamped for the single release with a fantastic new single (and extended) versions. It may not be considered one of her classics, but I have always loved that song (especially the single version). And so has my Kylie-obsessed boyfriend who celebrates his 35th today. Happy birthday darling!!!

5 comments:

Teddi said...

Thank you darling and what a superb Kylie choice!

ShineOnAndOn said...

Fab song! Sending a big hug and kisses to Teddi! Happy Birthday!!! xoxoMM

Jon said...

Happy birthday Teddi, sweetie! Jx

Thunderbitch said...

Happy birthday my ever so gorgeous sweet Teddy, it feels like about a hundred years since we first met (we I wasn't born yet) and still you look amazing :) hugs and kisses from the honolulu queen Thor.


and this is in my top 5 favourite Kylie songs ever, I love the remix very much.

Thunderbitch said...

and yes you are called Teddy from now on ;) ok let's stay with Teddi and your middle name :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...