Friday, June 3, 2011

Let's Get Physical...



YES! Kylie fans will get a physical CD single release of "Put Your Hands Up" after all! It will only be released in Australia though, and it will be very limited - so better get it right away!

Here is the tracklist:

01. Put Your Hands Up (If You Feel Love)
02. Put Your Hands Up (If You Feel Love) (Pete Hammond Remix - Radio Edit)
03. Put Your Hands Up (If You Feel Love) (Pete Hammond Remix)
04. Cupid Boy ‘Live from London'
05. Cupid Boy (Stereogamous Vocal Mix)


The single (along with the new tour editions of "Aphrodite") can be ordered here - I just placed my order and the single is expected to be in stock with them around June 7th.

Thanks a lot to the wonderful Marky Mark for the heads up and the pre-order link!

3 comments:

ShineOnAndOn said...

My pleasure!!! I knew you would be SO happy, me too! Warner Australia got it right. I'll have more of that please :) Have a fab weekend, summer is almost here! xoxoMM

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Thanks again sweetie - and you have a fab weekend too (after tomorrow I have 2 weeks off from work!!!)

Jon said...

Summertime - and a new Kylie single, too. How fab! Jx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...