Monday, July 11, 2011

A Princess In Dublin...

Live in Dublin -Digi-

A "new" Kylie Minogue release has unexpectedly seen the light of day - sort of. The rather fab Let's Get To It Tour from 1991 has never been released officially on DVD - a shame, since a TV broadcast of this tour was what finally sealed the deal for me to become a lifelong fan. I taped it and watched it maaaaaany many times. Years later my Kylie obsessed boyfriend got the VHS releases, but sadly there was never a DVD.



Now however, the show has been released, not only on DVD but CD as well! But there is a catch (or two). Firstly, this is not exactly an official release - some company in Europe, known for releasing very hard to find concerts on DVD, somehow managed to get some kind of rights to this (they have previously released early 80s concerts from the likes of Grace Jones and Bette Midler). These are not remastered or anything, so the quality is apperantly not very good. Also, these are quite hard to find.

I have not bought any of these releases yet, but of course I will at some point. A release like this is better then nothing (and another cute CD to add to the collection is always a nice thing) ;)

1 comment:

Teddi said...

These are going to be very hard to find, lets just hope I won't have to sell my unborn children to get them, hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...