Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tracks...



Time for some tracks I like at the moment - we start off with the Swedish Bananarama: yes,  Lili & Susie are back and this time with a Pride song. How can you not love it in all its tacky campness???



The latest from Sade - love it!



Nothing spectacular here - but it is a fun summer song.



The excellent Hercules & Love Affair with their latest.



A fantastic track, brought to my attnetion by the lovely Jon over at Give 'em The Old Razzle Dazzle. Do check out his blog, it is a daily read for little old me.



Oh dear! Guess who's back?



Brainless chart stuff - but since this summer is quite lacking in real summer hits, this one seems to stand out on the radio (along with the latest single from The Wanted, which I posted previously).



And finally: a fabulous take on an old fave of mine: "D.I.S.C.O" by Ottowan. And watch out for the guy dancing in the video - my boyfriend said he looks like a cross between Freddie Mercury and Blanche from Golden Girls. I have to agree...

9 comments:

Jon said...

Wow! Lili and Susie AND Amanda Lepore in one blog - you really know how to please a tacky old queen like moi... Fabulous! Jx

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Well, being a "bit" on the tacky side myself does help ;) Lets have a singalong to "Bailamor", shall we?

Jon said...

If only I understood Swedish...

"Oh baila-bailamor!"

Jx

Teddi said...

Love them all, you do know how to pick them, hehe

valio said...

The guy in the last video is very popular now in the gay scene. He is from Israel,Tel Aviv. He making some kind of show there. It's called Arisa. I think.
You can check him and his crew here: http://www.facebook.com/arisa.party?sk=info

and videos in their YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/LePaonFou
They are very funny

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

You mean Ivri Lider? I have followed his career for a few years now (his take on Cyndi Lauper for example), and the wonderful "Jesse" is still a big fave of mine...

http://youtu.be/l_2wEha1aU4

valio said...

No, I mean the guy with the make up. Check it out the links which i gave u

Jon said...

I love Uriel Yekutiel! Jx

valio said...

Yes.That's his name :))))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...