Saturday, November 5, 2011

Releases...



It is time for the Galaxy to take a look at some of the noteworthy CD releases we are getting before christmas. This time around the selection it the worst in years. But here is a list anyways of new and soon to be released CDs - some of who just might find themselves living in the Galaxy very soon...

Tomorrow's WorldChristmas
HollywoodBattleground
CeremonialsBorn This Way - The Remix
ImmortalJukebox
The FinalThe Ultimate Collection
Voyage
Goin' Back: The Definitive Dusty Springfield

50 Words for Snow
Secret Codes & Battleships
Miss Little HavanaHappiness
File:FAMe.jpgFile:Grace Jones - Muse.jpg

And most importantly:

50th Anniversary: The Singles Collection 1961-1969More Hits By The Supremes - Expanded Edition
The Greatest

Any interesting releases I am forgetting???

5 comments:

ShineOnAndOn said...

Does Kylie's cd of "Aphrodite Les Folies" count? It is part of the dvd set...hehehe
Oh hey, I heard that M's new album will be DONE and MASTERED by the end of the month WHOOOOOOP! Happy Xmas season...It is never to early for me!
xoxoMM

Jon said...

How about:

http://tinyurl.com/3fhhvqz

or

http://tinyurl.com/5txfzdf

They're on my Xmas list! Jx

Thunderbitch said...

Erasure's new album is there best since Nightbird and I am absolutely obsessed with it :) you did forget Darren Hayes new album it's really good and Bloodstained Heart is his best single since his Savage Garden days :)

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Hehehe - so YOU are Thunderbitch - I should have known ;) Welcome to Blogger sweetie!!!

I still havent bought the Erasure album - but the Deluxe Edition is at the top of my christmas list... I have never been a big fan of DH, but I thought that "Black Out The Sun" and "Talk Talk Talk" were pretty good. And of course his cover of Madonna's "Angel" was not bad...

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Apperantly I was forgetting a few titles - thanks guys!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...