Friday, February 24, 2012

We Haven't Seen The Last Of Her!...



Cher is going on tour!!!

The singer has revealed that she is "shaking" looking at the set changes for her upcoming jaunt, which she confirmed will start in Kansas this September.

"OH MY GOD!!!! JUST SAW THE SETS 4 THE SHOW!!! I CANT SHOW U CAUSE YOUD NEVER 4GIVE ME! THERES SO MUCH MAGIC I AM BREATHLESS!

She added: "No s--t im shaking ! The whole set/Look changes 4 every song! I mean COMPLETELY CHANGES! Tour starts in sept! First dates Kansas."

There are no officially announced venues or dates yet, but it is expected that the tour will be in support of her forthcoming new albumm which she has been working on over the last 12 months. When asked if the album was ready, Cher replied: "God no,but it will b out this year, maybe to coincide with (X Our Fingers) Tour?"
She had previously mentioned that she wanted to include her songs from Burlesque in the show.

2 comments:

ShineOnAndOn said...

she cracks me up...I was at her final show of the farewell tour, years ago...she's at it again! :0 Release the freaking album already! :)

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

God yes, the time it has taken for her to get that album out is ridicilous.

I have never seen her live - she is at the top of my list, right after Diana Ross.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...