Friday, November 16, 2012

School's Out For X-mas....



I have officially finished this year of studies - my last test was this morning and I am SO ready for 6 weeks off from school!!!

I am using this occasion as a (yet another) excuse to post the new Sandra single, taken from her fabulous (!) new album Stay In Touch! (A promo CD of the single recently sold on e-bay for 150 pounds! And to think I was hoping early on I would get it...)



Oh, and why not throw in a new promo photo for Madonna's latest perfume. Can we say GORGEOUS???



Have a fabulous weekend!!!

3 comments:

Jon said...

What better way to celebrate? Well done and fingers crossed! Jx

ShineOnAndOn said...

Congrats! Cheers! to a great Xmas holiday! XMM

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Thanks guys :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...