Friday, December 14, 2012

"Kids" In London...

Picture of Kim Wilde

Kim Wilde stunned passengers on the London Underground this week by singing her hit single 'Kids In America' in an impromptu singalong.

The moment was recorded and uploaded to YouTube by passenger Katherine Eames.

Kim Wilde and Ricky Wilde serenade passengers on the train home after the MagicFM Christmas Party," Eames wrote.

"After a truly rubbish day, I got on the train home and couldn't get a seat, a man pulled out his guitar 'Oh here we go! I thought."

She added: "Then a drunken woman starts singing. Hang on a minute, I know that voice?! It really was KIM WILDE!

"This totally made my day. Thank you. She is an absolute legend! Merry Christmas everyone. Features 'Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree' and 'Kids in America'."

Kim commented afterwards on Twitter: "Trending?You'll all think i've pegged it : 0"

3 comments:

Jon said...

Sometime, just sometimes, Tube journeys can be fun! Jx

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

I fully expect Kylie to be on hand to do a couple of her hits in the underground the next time I'm in London...

Jon said...

I'll look out for her on the Jubilee Line on Friday... Jx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...