Monday, February 25, 2013

Leading Lady...



Sorry for the lack of updates lately. Things have been a bit crazy with school and will continue to be for the next couple of weeks (I have a math test on Thursday and I have no idea how on earth I'm going to pass!)

But, there should always be time to enjoy a diva or two (especially when they come complete with a really, really big hat!).





BTW, a brand new Motown musical, which focuses on the love story of Diana Ross and Berry Gordy is set to open on Broadway in a couple of weeks.

2 comments:

Jon said...

So it is a case of "see you in the after-Math"?

Jx

PS Miss Ross - The Musical?? Oh my word...

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Hehehe - yeah, I guess so!

I do not envy the poor girl who has to try and do Miss Ross justice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...