Thursday, February 28, 2013

Not My Day...



I just got home from the worst test experience of my life! Me and math continue to battle it out and this time I lost - big time! Which means I have to spend the next couple of weeks studying for a makeup test, praying that I will pass...

And there are more bad news today. The "longest ever in the making album in history" has been delayed - again!



Yes, Cher has confirmed the delay of her new single and album. She was expected to release her 26th studio record in March after unveiling new song "Woman's World" late last year.

After a fan directed their doubt over the new record being released next month at Cher, she tweeted: "I'm sure it won't Either! Single in June cd inSept ! AS A MATTER OF FACT,YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT PALES IN COMPARISON 2 MINE. RECORD CO Wants 2 put it out AFTER SUMMER ! SHOOT ME."

So then. This is just getting silly! Cher's last album was Living Proof back in 2001!

7 comments:

ShineOnAndOn said...

:( was looking forward to a Summer of Cher! Good luck with the math, you can do it :)

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Thank you sweetie, fingers crossed!

Yes, it seems we have been waiting for the Cher album for more then a decade now! Oh wait - WE HAVE!

Jon said...

"Studying for a makeup test" sounds more fun than Maths, anyday :-)

Jx

PS If Cher makes us wait much longer for this album, she will have run out of places to inject more filler...

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Well, I did try to make it sound a lot more fun that it actually is ;)

Thunderbitch said...

I think we will have to wait for another decade or so.....first we were getting a lady gaga duet and album then it never came out and finally we got Woman's World but still we have to wait until at least September.

She has to stop shopping for clothes with Fergie and just get the album out :)

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Supposedly the Gaga duet is supposed to be the next single, but Gaga wants to release her album before the duet comes out. Or something. I am getting rather tired of waiting. As far as I know Cher had even filmed the video for "Woman's World" back in January!

Thunderbitch said...

I know, this is gotten way past ridiculous but what can we do but wait.


all the best

Vicki Waiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...