Monday, August 12, 2013

Formats...

Outtake - MDNA (2012) by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

The Madonna MDNA World Tour is of course coming out next month. It will be released on DVD, Blu-Ray, double-CD, Deluxe 2CD+DVD, iTunes exclusive movie download and further digital formats on Live Nation and Interscope Records.

Here is the artwork for the different releases:


Blu Ray


DVD


Double CD

Tracklist:

Virgin Mary (Intro)
Girl Gone Wild
Revolver
Gang Bang
Papa Don't Preach
Hung Up
I Don't Give A
Best Friend (Video Interlude)
Express Yourself
Give me all you Luvin'
Turn up the Radio
Open Your Heart / Sagarra Jo
Masterpiece
Justify my Love (Video Interlude)
Vogue
Erotic Candy Shop
Human Nature
Like a Virgin Waltz
Love Spent
Nobody Knows Me (Video Interlude)
I'm Addicted
I'm a Sinner
Like a Prayer
Celebration

The MDNA tour is released worldwide in early September.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...