Tuesday, August 6, 2013

This Is It...

Dannii Minogue 'This Is It: The Very Best Of' artwork.

Dannii Minogue is releasing a new hits compilation. The CD comes out on August 23rd and is an Australian exclusive (at least it at the moment).

The disc will feature one previously unreleased, new-ish song, ''Cos You're Beautiful"  and her duet with sister Kylie which was released back in 2008.

Tracklist:

1. 'Love And Kisses'
2. 'Success'
3. 'Jump To The Beat'
4. 'Baby Love'
5. 'I Don't Wanna Take This Pain'
6. 'Show You The Way To Go'
7. 'This Is It'
8. 'This Is The Way'
9. 'Get Into You'
10. 'All I Wanna Do'
11. 'Everything I Wanted'
12. 'Disremembrance'
13. 'Coconut'
14. 'Who Do You Love Now'
15. 'Put The Needle On It'
16. 'I Begin To Wonder'
17. 'Don't Wanna Lose This Groove'
18. 'You Won't Forget About Me'
19. 'Perfection'
20. 'So Under Pressure'
21. 'He's The Greatest Dancer'
22. 'Touch Me Like That'
23. 'The Winner Takes It All' (duet with Kylie)
24. ''Cos You're Beautiful'

3 comments:

ShineOnAndOn said...

just added to my "Want" list! :)

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

I already have all her previous releases but I would like this one as well. Her previous hits compilation included a DVD with music videos (and there is also a separate DVD available with her videos). I must say that her back catalog has been treated very well! A shame that the fantastic Club Disco album got such a limited release...

Jon said...

I didn't realise she'd had that many hits... Jx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...