Thursday, January 5, 2012

And Off We Go...



Lady Gaga has confirmed that she will release a new album in 2012.

Discussing her plans for the year ahead, the singer revealed that she is looking forward to touring as well as releasing her third LP.

"I just want to keep going. I'm not as goal obsessed as I am process obsessed. I just want to keep writing music. I'm looking forward to putting out another album and going on tour.

"I feel very blessed to be an artist who gets to make a living doing from what I love."

Asked later if she hopes to be a mother one day, she replied: "Someday - long, long day from now. My next baby will be my new record."



Jason Donovan has also announced plans to unveil a new album later this year.

The singer will release his as-yet-untitled sixth studio album on March 12 through Polydor Records.

"It feels great to be going back in the studio," Donovan explained. "I know exactly how I want the new album to sound and I'm as excited as I've ever been about a record."

He added: "I want to give a massive thank you to my fans for all their support in 2011, here's to a brilliant 2012!"

The new album will serve as the follow-up to Donovan's 2010 album Soundtrack of the 80s.

4 comments:

Jon said...

"I just want to keep writing music." Doesn't she mean "I just want to keep stealing music."?

Jon said...

PS I think we know exactly how Jason's album will sound, too, don't we? Hee hee! Jx

ShineOnAndOn said...

oh my! give it a break, Gaga! I have to agree with Jon :)

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

oh, I am certain the Jason album will be very cutting edge and 2012 - right???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...