Tuesday, May 15, 2012

25...




It has been 25 years since Dalida passed away on May 3rd in 1987. To mark the occasion, several new releases have just come out - a 2CD set, a 24 CD box set (already sold out) and finally: a DVD box set with three of her classic concerts from the 70s!

I already have two massive box sets with all her recordings and several compilations, but I don't own a single concert, so this box set will be a must for me!





Here is a look at the other two releases:







There have been plenty of documentaries and TV specials about Dalida, but sadly they are all in foreign languages and without subtitles. There was even a movie made about her life, but that too has never been made available with subtitles! So instead, enjoy one of my (many, many) favorite songs from one of my favorite divas of all time.

1 comment:

Jon said...

You know how much I worship Dalida (we even paid homage to her on our visit to Paris in 2006).

And who knew she sang a vocal version of the Godfather theme..?

Jx

PS More Dalidabilia to collect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...