Wednesday, May 16, 2012

You Win Some, You Lose Some...


She’s been off the music scene for a while, but Janet Jackson has revealed that everything’s coming ‘Together Again’ for a new album. 

"It's in the beginning stages. I've been putting it together. I've been working on that and directing. And also I just did a deal with Lionsgate, so I've been producing, putting all that together, starting the process of getting the songs, of getting everything together for the album,” she told That Grape Juice

And when the singer was quizzed about what her fans could expect, she added, 

"It really starts with my life, and where I am in my life at that moment. And that's the beginning of the energy, the beginning of the process. I need to make sure I start feeling that thing when I sit and write. That's where true love begins." 

The new release will be the superstar’s 11th album, following her 2008 effort Discipline. Janet is taking it slowly creating the album, so there is no release date yet, or a specific deadline to be met.
I am VERY excited about this - hopefully the album will be out soon!!!
Meanwhile, Dannii Minogue has said she has no plans to resume her singing career. 
"The music takes you on a different trip. You can't do everything. You choose a couple of important things and the rest is mum time.. I guess my world is about making time for being a mum and not missing out on special time with Ethan. Every week there are new things. He is changing every day," she told The Daily Telegraph.

But, while she may have snubbed the studio – the ’All I Wanna Do’ singer is currently lending her musical skills to judging new rising artists on Australia’s Got Talent. 
"I work one day a week on Australia's Got Talent. I've got a couple of extra things with this and some interviews and that's it. The rest is doing the crèche run and looking after Ethan," she said. 
Dannii sweetie: get out of that god damn talent show/endless magazine interviews circle you have been on for years and get back to the thing that made you popluar (ish) in the first place: MUSIC!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...