Monday, December 12, 2011

And Winter Came...



Things have been as bit quiet here at the Galaxy this month. I have been very busy, and there hasnt been that much happening to write about anyways. I do however need to put up my annual list of christmas albums that are being played a lot at our place this time of the year. And every year a couple more are added to the bunch... This year I am obsessed with the christmas album from The Supremes; I know I will play it every December for years to come...









File:Averyspecialseason.jpg

4 comments:

ShineOnAndOn said...

A very Festive playlist as usual! I gotta drag out that Jackson5 Xmas album, I would listen to that when I was a tiny boy. CLASSIC FUN! We are full on Festive here...loads of rain today. Has it snowed there yet? Holiday cheer to you and T too! xoxoMM

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

The whole country is covered with snow - love it! Very busy prepearing christmas, this is so the best timf f the year! Hope everything is going great with you!

ShineOnAndOn said...

Loving the new Buble album! :)

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

I love it too! Bought it as soon as it came out and I have been playing it a lot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...