Thursday, June 7, 2012

More! More! More!...

Picture of Bananarama

Here is the confirmed tracklist for the new Bananarama compilation:

CD:
Aie A Mwana
Really Saying Something
Shy Boy
Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye
Cruel Summer
Robert De Niro's Waiting
Venus
I Heard A Rumour
Love In The First Degree
I Can't Help It
I Want You Back
Love Truth & Honesty
Nathan Jones
Help
Only Your Love
Preacher Man
Movin' On
Every Shade Of Blue
Move In My Direction
Look On The Floor
Love Comes
Love Don't Live Here

DVD:
1. Really Saying Something
2. Shy Boy
3. Cheers Then
4. Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye
5. Cruel Summer
6. Robert De Niro's Waiting
7. Rough Justice
8. Hotline To Heaven
9. The Wild Life
10. Do Not Disturb
11. Venus
12. More Than Physical
13. A Trick Of The Night
14. I Heard A Rumour
15. Love In The First Degree
16. I Can't Help It
17. I Want You Back
18. Love Truth & Honesty
19. Nathan Jones
20. Help
21. Only Your Love
22. Preacher Man
23. Long Train Running
24. Tripping On Your Love
25. Movin' On
26. Last Thing On My Mind
27. More More More
28. Every Shade Of Blue
29. Take Me To Your Heart
30. Move In My Direction
31. Look On The Floor
32. Love Comes
33. Love Don't Live Here

Bonus tracks:
34. Venus 12"
35. I Can't Help It 12"

(Artwork not available yet)


Looks fantastic!!! I can not wait for the DVD, all I have now is a Laserdisc rip of their first Greatest Hits collection and internet downloads of the rest.  The DVD will be NTSC and playable on all regions.

There are however a few videos missing from the DVD:

It Aint What You Do (mainly a Fun Boy Three track)
State I'm In (B-side)
Trick Of The Night (B&W Version - the girls hated it!)
Cruel Summer 89 (just a compilation video)
Megarama 89 (also just a compilation video)
I Found Love (only released in Japan - and the girls were not happy with the song or the video)
Waterloo (not released as a single, and pretty much just the girls - with Siobhan  - having a blast)
Careless Whisper (promo-only release in France, and again something the girls were not very happy with)

Here they all are, since we wont get them on the DVD. I would have especially liked it if "It Aint...", "Waterloo" and "Careless Whiper" had been included. The rest would have been nice extras. But still, all the must haves are on the DVD and it will be a fantastic treat for the fans! Bring on July 9th!!!















2 comments:

ShineOnAndOn said...

YESSSSSSSS! I cannot wait to get this! That DVD is packed! Thrilled with the tracklist! Is it July 9th yet? ♥

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Exactly - this will be one of the biggest releases of the year for me!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...