Saturday, February 9, 2013

Unbreak My Heart...



Very sad news for Toni Braxton fans!

Toni Braxton has announced that she is retiring as a recording artist!

"I'm just not going to do any albums anymore; maybe touring occasionally here and there because I love performing, but not as much as I did in the past. But no new projects." 



She also told Good Morning America that she doesn't 'feel the love' for music anymore.

"It' s not affecting me, making me feel that thing I've always felt when I perform," she said. "It's leaving me. I'm not sure what's going on in my life. Maybe a female mid-life crisis? My heart isn't in it anymore. I hate to say that. I don’t know what to say when I hear songs. They don’t impact me. I have been trying to listen to songs, record companies have been calling me, so it’s a good situation to be in, but I’m not really interested at all". Braxton added that she wishes to focus on acting.

Very sad news - I had been looking forward to an album she was supposed to release last year, but never materialized. Hopefully she will reconsider her decision in the future!

Braxton has won 8 Grammy Awards, 5 American Music Awards, and 9 Billboard Music Awards. Throughout the years, she has sold close to 70 million records worldwide.




File:Toni Braxton - Pulse (Official Album Cover).jpg





3 comments:

Teddi said...

Very sad news. Lets hope she returns one day

ShineOnAndOn said...

it is sad. I watched this and still don't get it. :( Toni, unbreak my heart!

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Me neither! I really hope she will reconsider...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...