Monday, June 3, 2013

Vocal...



Pet Shop Boys are releasing a new single. “Vocal”, from the new album Electric, is now available to download on iTunes. A CD single , 12" vinyl single and digital bundle release will all follow at a later date. Remixes will also be announced shortly. 

The song has been going down a storm on the current "Electric" tour and “Vocal” has already received support from Armin Van Buuren, ranked as the world's number one DJ, who last week commenced his podcast, ‘A State of Trance’, with an instrumental mix of it. The mix on iTunes is the album version and is available to download immediately.

While I obviously don't give a crap about the iTunes "release", I am thrilled that this is coming out on physical formats! Well done boys!

7 comments:

Jon said...

It is fantastic to have the Boys back on top form! Love it... Jx

Thunderbitch said...

love this so fucking much, sorry for my bad language but this track is sick :)

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Oh honey, even though I am a good christian I'll forgive the language ;)

I can't wait for the album!!!!!!!!!!!

Jon said...

Hmmm - "a good christian"? You like doing something on your knees, we know that much, but it ain't prayin'...

Hee hee!

Jx

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Oh Jon - you always see right through me. I do indeed love to scrub floors (on my knees). That is all.

(I swear)

(with my fingers crossed behind my back)

Jon said...

Fingers crossed behind your back. While scrubbing.

How kinky! Jx

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

I knew you'd see it that way ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...