Friday, August 16, 2013

"Cherish The Joy You Keep Bringing Me"...



Happy 55th birthday to the queen of absolutely everything! Feels like such a short time since I was celebrating her 30th, back when I was 10 years old...

There is only one Madonna! Happy birthday darling (and they said we wouldn't last...)

From the diva's Instagram:

Thank u all for your #birthday love! Help me celebrate my birthday, by donating to Raising Malawi to support the work of one of my Heroes, Pediatric Surgeon Dr. Eric Borgstein: http://bit.ly/mbdayborg. Revolution of LOVE!

5 comments:

ShineOnAndOn said...

Happy Birthday to the Queen of all Things and Ruler of the World! ♥ xoxoMM

ShineOnAndOn said...

PS. Thanks for the retweets today! :) Did you see Kylie's twitter on Wednesday? She retweeted my blog link again! :) HUGS from LA♥

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

OMG - really???? I'm gonna check it out... CONGRATS! Your blog obviously SO deserves it!

(hehehe - you little Kylie stalker you) ;)

ShineOnAndOn said...

:) Proud to be a Kylie stalker whore! Here's another M mega to Celebrate her bday...https://soundcloud.com/jackroeby/l-u-v-madonna-jacks-2013

Jon said...

All hail! Jx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...