Saturday, August 17, 2013

Never Can Say Goodbye...



Cher has revealed on Twitter that she will embark on a new tour, due to kick off in March 2014!

Long time designer and pal Bob Mackie will work with Cher designing new outfits for the tour, creating unique never before seen costumes.“Just heard BoB will Make costumes for “The Tour” Makes me so Unbelievably “Happy” ! Last Time Around, wouldn’t be ME…. without HIM”.

With the grueling tour schedule Cher plans to do a satellite tour, meaning she will stay in one hotel and fly out to all the gigs rather than travel by tour bus on the road.

Cher is currently working on the setlist, revealing that deciding the set list is “Pull my hair out time.  It’s hard to do new songs when you have to do all your old hits ! Its a delicate Balance”.

5 comments:

Jon said...

I wonder if this will just be a US tour, or will she come to Europe..? Jx

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Hopefully she will visit Europe. I have never seen Cher live and I REALLY want too!

Teddi said...

She must come to Europe, because this time around I am going to see her!

Thunderbitch said...

I'd love to see her on tour again, last time was so amazing :) Can't wait for her new album.

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Well, I'm still like a Cher virgin! Must loose my virginity this time around, might be my last change....

The video for "Woman's World" will FINALLY premiere tomorrow!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...