Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wilde Winter...



Kim Wilde will release Wilde Winter Songbook on November 4th in the UK and 22nd in Germany. Kim recently released a rather fantastic 25 year anniversary edition of her timeless Close album and she will be releasing a new album next year.

Here is what Kimmy said on Twitter today:

OK Rockers, you heard it from me last ; ) WildeWinterSongbook is coming your way with 12 festive tunes, half original including duets with Nik Kershaw, Rick Astley, Marty Wilde and my husband Hal Fowler. Get your antlers at the ready!!!! : )

Tracklist:

01 Winter Wonderland – feat. Rick Astley
02 Hope
03 One
04 Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
05 Winter Song
06 New Life
07 White Winter Hymnal – feat. Marty+Ricky Wilde
08 Burn Gold (Silent Night) – feat. Hal Fowler
09 Song for Beryl
10 Let it Snow
11 Hey Mister Snowman
12 Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree – feat. Nik Kershaw

7 comments:

Jon said...

Mummy. I'm scared. Jx

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

There there sweetie - let Kimmy comfort you :)

Thunderbitch said...

And here I thought Christmas belonged to Clark & Bell.... oh well, I'll just have to make room for all of them :D

polo0863 said...

Hi everyone, we love Kim in France to and this special album is a great news, my blog on google is:
day by day kim wilde

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Hi Polo. Thanks for dropping by - love your blog. The Galaxy is very much looking forward to a very Wilde christmas this year :)

Thunderbitch, my daaaarling - we christmas gals can always make room for more then one fabulous new x-mas cd each year, can't we?

Thunderbitch said...

of course we can, I'm just predicting that we will have so much fun with Erasure that we might not have time for anything else (maybe not even Christmas itself) or maybe we just say bring it on bitches.....

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

I'm sure the Erasure one will be fabulous (I adore "She Won't Be Home For Christmas"). I always listen to loads of christmas CD's in November/December - especially RuPaul, of course ;) Great to get a couple of new ones this year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...