Friday, May 9, 2014

Running...



The second Eurovision semi-final was last night - and it was one of the weakest one in recent memory. On Tuesday I couldn't believe that Iceland got through - last night, I gasped in shock/horror when Poland was one of the ten to get through.

In any case, here is the he Running Order for the Grand Final tomorrow night:

Ukraine
Belarus
Azerbaijan
Iceland
Norway
Romania
Armenia
Montenegro
Poland
Greece
Austria
Germany
Sweden
France
Russia
Italy
Slovenia
Finland
Spain
Switzerland
Hungary
Malta
Denmark
The Netherlands
San Marino
United Kingdom

This years winner seems less clear then in recent years. My money is still on Sweden, but I think that Austria could do well, along with Azerbaijan, UK, hopefully Hungary - and I think The Netherlands just might surprise everyone...

Here are the 26 finalists:

2 comments:

Jon said...

We wait with bated breath, as every year... The bunting is up inside and out, the flags are ready to be stuck all over the place, and we're clearing the decks bit-by-bit in preparation for The Party Of The Year tomorrow night! Shame you can't be here, dear. It's a hoot! Jx

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

We are getting quite excited over tomorrow night, despite the lack of genuine Euro-fun songs (like the one by my beloved Loboda).

In any case, have a fabulous time! I shall be at your party in spirit, except of course for the dreadful three minutes when the entry from my country is on stage - that shall be my loo/smoke/fill up on drinks brake!

Have a great Euro-weekend!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...