Friday, May 9, 2014

SOTD...



The Eurovision/Gay Olympics final is almost upon us. To celebrate that (and the upcoming weekend), here is one of my favorite Eurovision entries - courtesy of Ukraine's #1 gay diva: Miss Svetlana Loboda!

Loboda represented her home country in 2009 with the fabulous "Anti-Crisis Girl" and finished in 12th place. The way over the top performance may have been too much for some viewers, but I was obviously rooting for her...



The cog system, or as Loboda refers to it "The Hell Machine" was taken back to Ukraine after the competition. Svetlana said that she didn't want it to go to waste - now it's apparently in her father's garage. "The pets play on it" she stated. I sleep better at night knowing this...



Here is Lady Loboda in all her glory - she's SO my anti-crisis girl!

2 comments:

Jon said...

She certainly is perfect Eurovision material! I have no idea why she's not more popular here in the West... Jx

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Maybe if she sang in English - but I suspect she would be considered way too "out there". Thankfully, for us there is no such thing ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...