Sunday, February 27, 2011

If All TV Was Like This...



Some more fabulousness from the 2011 Melodifestivalen.

This fabulously camp Abba-like number went to Andra Chansen (a second round to try to get into the finals). I am totally rooting for it - I mean, the choreography and the claps alone!



This track also went to Andra Chansen. It is co-written by ex Army of Lovers guru Alexander Bard:



And this one went straight to the finals, and will probably be a big competition to my favourite entry so far - the fabulous "Popular" by Eric Saade. I love this track too though, I'm sure it will do very well (it sounds quite a bit like "Yeah x3" by Chris Brown):

2 comments:

Jon said...

I am thoroughly enjoying these regular updates on the tackiness that is Melodifestivalen! However, that last one is just awful... Jx

ShineOnAndOn said...

Loving Jenny!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...