Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Always...



A re-release is on the way of the 1988 album Always by Hazell Dean. Here is the tracklist:

CD1:

1/ They Say It's Gonna Rain - 7" Version
2/ Who's Leaving Who - 7" Version
3/ Turn It Into Love
4/ You're My Rainbow
5/ Always Doesn't Mean Forever - 7" Version
6/ Maybe (We Should Call It A Day) - 7" Version
7/ Walk In My Shoes
8/ Nothing In My Life
9/ Danger
10/ No Fool (For Love) - Murray 7" Mix
11/ Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing
12/ Stand Up - 7" Version
13/ Can't Get You Out Of My Mind
14/ Love Ends, Love Parts
15/ Walk In My Shoes - Original Version
16/ E.S.P. - 7" Version
17/ Who's Leaving Who - The Boys Are Back In Town Mix
18/ Stand Up - 12" Version



CD 2:

1/ E.S.P. - Extended Version
2/ Image In The Mirror
3/ They Say It's Gonna Rain - Indian Summer Mix
4/ Always Doesn't Mean Forever - My-Ami Mix,
5/ Turn It Into Love - Danae Jacovidis Edit
6/ Walk In My Shoes - Nightmare Mix
7/ Who's Leaving Who - Bob's Tambourine Mix
8/ Maybe (We Should Call It A Day) - Extra Beat Boys Remix
9/ Turn It Into Love - House Mix
10/ They Say It's Gonna Rain - Zulu Mix
11/ Turn It Into Love - Alternative Mix

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...