Friday, December 2, 2011

Return Of The Girls (Well, Sort Of)...


There are two girlgroups I LOVE! Diana Ross And The Supremes, of course - and Bananarama!!!

There is a brand new best of CD coming out in the UK on December 12th that features both hits and album tracks from their debut album and up to (and including) their 1993 album "Please Yourself". While I do have every single one of their albums and pretty much every one of their CD releases in general, I was still very quick to put in my pre-rder for this release! You can get it very cheap on amazon.uk, so go on and please yourself ;)

Disc: 1
1. Love In The first Degree
2. I Want You back
3. Long Train Running
4. I Heard A Rumour
5. Hot Line To Heaven
6. Girl About Town
7. Preacher Man
8. Do Not Disturb
9. Last Thing On My Mind
10. Cruel Summer
11. Young At Heart
12. Nathan Jones
13. Movin On
14. Doctor Love
15. Boy Trouble
Disc: 2
1. Venus
2. Robert DeNiro
3. Shy Boy
4. Rough Justice
5. Cheers Then
6. Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye
7. Cairo
8. It Aint What You Do It s the Way That You Do It (with Fun Boy Three)
9. I Cant Help It
10. Really Saying Something (with Fun Boy Three)
11. Love, Truth And Honesty
12. Aie-A-Mwana (12 Version)
13. More Than Physical
14. Only Your Love
15. Trick Of The Night
16. Tripping On Your Love (George Michael s Metropolis Mix)


4 comments:

ShineOnAndOn said...

Dont mind if I do! YAY I want to live in BananaramaLand. -very cute. #nowplaying..."Baby it's Christmastime" for the first time this year. :)

Jon said...

The girls are goddesses. Nuff said! Jx

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Well, I can assure you guys that the national anthem here in Iceland sounds NOTHING like "Venus". It will obviously all change when I become the leader of the country though...

The christmas song from the girls is an heavy rotation at my house, and has been for days now. Love it!

Jon said...

I guess that Venus ("Baby, she's got it!") is the de facto National Anthem of Barbarella's Galaxy, however... Jx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...