Thursday, December 22, 2011

TOD...




The first print ad for the upcoming Madonna perfume Truth or Dare!


There is something primal and mystical about the sense of smell. It connects us to memory, nostalgia and the ability to dream and fantasize.
I have always been obsessed by fragrance and for years wanted to create something personal that was an expression of me, but that other people could relate to as well. Something classical and timeless and yet modern.
My oldest memory of my mother is her perfume. I carry it with me everywhere. She always smelled like Gardenias and Tuberose. An intoxicating mixture. Feminine and mysterious.
I wanted to recreate this scent but with something fresh and new about it as well. Something honest and yet daring. Hence the name Truth or Dare.We can be tricked by what we see and what we hear but not by what we smell.
A First look at the ‘Truth or Dare by Madonna’ Fragrance

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...