Monday, December 16, 2013

SOTD...



The final week before Christmas has just started and I am currently studying for my final test, which is tomorrow. After that I can finally start to really focus in Christmas preparations, and not a moment too soon!

File:And Winter Came.jpg

The Song Of The Day is taken from one of my absolute favorite Christmas albums, Enya's And Winter Came. It is her most recent album (and one of her very best), released in 2008. The album became very successful like all her previous ones, entering the top 10 in the UK, US, Germany, France, Russia, Australia and several other markets and selling more than 3 million copies (almost a million in the US alone).

The first single from the album was the beautiful "Trains And Winter Rains":

2 comments:

Jon said...

Good luck in your exams, dear! Jx

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Thank you sweetie - I am literally counting down the hours until I'm done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...