Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cover...



The cover for the upcoming Lady Gaga album. The photo above is said to be for the regular album (which has 14 tracks), while the one below will be used on the Special Edition (which will include 17 tracks + 5 remixes):



Her new single, "Judas", was released on Friday, a couple of days early since it leaked on-line.



The song reached the top ten in every country with an iTunes store in less than 24 hours. The RedOne-produced track has already topped the charts in 12 contries, including the US.

It has also been announced that Gaga has been nominatied for 12 awards at the 2011 Billboard Awards. And she is the cover girl on the lastest issue of Harper's Bazaar:

Photo 01

Photo 02

Photo 03

Photo 04



Photo 06Photo 08

4 comments:

ShineOnAndOn said...

The Bizaar pics are so much better than the horrid album covers! -A 10 year old could have created that font! Not liking Judas at all! Too choppy and too much like Bad Romance for me. I hope the album music is better.

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

I agree about the album cover - and it does look alarmingly rock & roll... I havent listened to "Judas" yet, but somehow I get the feeling that I wont like it that much (especially after the last single, and your comment). It seems that with every bit on info that comes out on that album, my instrest fades a bit more.

I was watching some older TV performances from her first couple of singles recently - and they reminded me why I liked Gaga in the first place, and why I was sure she would become a massive star. I liked that version of her a lot better then the current one...

Regardless, it should always be about the music. I love most of her previous work, so hopefully the new album will deliver!

Jon said...

Seen that cover art somewhere before... http://www.observer.com/files/full/miss-gulch.jpg

Jx

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

A laugh out loud moment - thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...