Monday, September 26, 2011

Almost Here...



The new Gloria Estefan album is released in the US tomorrow. Sadly, it is only released via Target (who dont see it fit to ship outside of the States), so I will have to try and get a copy via good old e-bay.

Miss Little Havana Only At Target

  1. "Miss Little Havana"
  2. "I Can't Believe"
  3. "Heat
  4. "Wepa"
  5. "Say Ay"
  6. "So Good"
  7. "Right Away"
  8. "Make Me Say Yes"
  9. "Time Is Ticking"
  10. "Hotel Nacional"
  11. "On" (Deluxe Edition)
  12. "Make My Heart Go"
  13. "Medicine" (Deluxe Edition)
  14. "Lets Get Loud" (Deluxe Edition)
  15. "Wepa" featuring Pitbull (Deluxe Edition)


Anyways, to celebrate, here is a video of the one and only queen of latin pop with the world premiere performance of "Wepa". This is from the 2011 ALMA Awards, which were held this month. The track is currently at #3 on the US club play chart. Look out for Miss Estefan apperaing on Dancing With The Stars in the near future to promote the album...

4 comments:

ShineOnAndOn said...

YEA! Now I am finally loving WEPA, it took a live performance for me. Such a fun song! Gloria is all over the tube here...loving it!

ShineOnAndOn said...

"Hotel Nacional" needs to be released STAT! I am obsessed with it! Its a FABULOUS and VERY GLORIA album, your gonna love it! I did. I am SO proud of her :) I hope you found a copy...if not please let me know, I will see if I can get you one! xoxoMM

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

I am obsessed with "Wepa" now!!!!

Thank you so much sweetie, but I did manage to get a copy on e-bay. Just waiting for it to arrive ;)

ShineOnAndOn said...

YAY! I hope you were able to find the 13 Remixes of WEPA too! AHHMazing! I DL from the dreaded iTunes...She always releases Fabu remixs! Have a Great week, sweetie! xoxoMM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...