Tuesday, September 20, 2011

FINALLY!...



Kylie Minogue will release her live concert “Aphrodite les Folies Live in London” on DVD, CD and Blue Ray Blu-ray on November 28th via Parlophone. The concert, which was recorded over two nights at London’s 02 Arena in April, is directed by Kylie’s longtime friend and collaborator William Baker and Marcus Viner.

The release will be available in the following formats:
1. DVD containing bonus double-CD set of the live concert and a free theatrical release poster (3 disks).
2. Special Limited Edition DVD boxed-set containing bonus double-CD set of the live concert and an exclusive 12-page booklet (3 disks).
3. Blu-ray DVD containing a bonus 3D DVD (2 disks).

The first two are obviously a must!

Tracklist:
The Birth of Aphrodite intro
Aphrodite
The One
Wow
llusion
I Believe In You
Cupid Boy
Spinning Around
Get Outta My Way
What Do I Have to Do
Beautiful
Slow
Confide In Me
Can’t Get You Out Of My Head
In My Arms
Looking for an Angel
Closer
There Must Be An Angel
Love At First Sight
If You Don’t Love Me
Better The Devil You Know
Better than Today
Put Your Hands Up
Million Dollar Intro
On A Night Like This
All The Lovers

2 comments:

ShineOnAndOn said...

bout time! Will be buying all 3 versions here. -waiting for the next generation of 3D tvs- It's looking like it will be another K Christmas this year! I cant wait for you and T to see this in all its GLORY...I promise, it's worth the wait! xoxoMM

Jon said...

This is DEFINITELY on my Xmas list! Jx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...