Monday, March 26, 2012

Still The Queen!...



Madonna appeared this weekend for the first time on stage at the Ultra Music Festival in Miami to introduce DJ Avicii. Together they premiered the new “Girl Gone Wild” remix by DJ Avicii.







Released today in the UK: MDNA and the Warner box set of her (almost) complete studio albums. Cant wait for my order to arrive in the mail (which includes both versions of MDNA, the box set and the "Give Me All Your Luvin" CD single). Also released today (and goes into my next order) is another Warner box set with 5 of her classic studio albums.



“Still The Queen of Pop” 
London Times





“Madonna's back at her absolute best with the biggest all-out dance album she’s ever made”
 The Daily Star





“The album should be the spine of an incredible live show – just what her army of followers will want to hear”
The Sun.




And finally: a word of warning!

2 comments:

Thunderbitch said...

I'm waiting for my MDNA deluxe edition, standard edition, GMAYL single, the complete boxset to arrive soon and got my Deluxe edition with Lovespent Acoustic from Itunes last night :)

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

I got "Love Spent" a few days ago but I havent listened to it yet - I want to hear the original version first. There are supposedly going to be a couple of more acoustic versions, which I love! (She should have released the acoustic version of "Voices"!).

Let's hope our packages will get to us SOON!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...