Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Collectable Flowers...



Here is the brand new video from Kylie Minogue. This months K25 surprise is the official video for her new single, "Flower" (directed by Kylie herself).



Also: look what the princess is releasing for her fans!

Kylie Minogue: Flower (CD + 7

"Flower" is released as a CD single and a 7" picture disc, backed with an instrumental version of the song. Each format is limited to 5.000 copies and can only be bought through Kylie's official website. Now, this is is how you keep the fans happy!!!

4 comments:

Teddi said...

OMG! I have died and gone to Kylie heaven! Must order now

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Order placed!

ShineOnAndOn said...

I just pre-ordered mine too! THRILLED...a pic disc to add to the collection...Kylie does it again! Love love love the song and the video! BEAUTIFUL! I just put a DL link for the video in 1080p, guess its ok to share since the video is not for sale. ;)
Cheers guys!

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

I know, I was SO hoping for a 7" PD!

I downloaded the video and I bought the physical bundle (along with the Abbey Road LP!). Kylie is really spoiling us (and emptying our pockets) this year ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...