Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Now Or Never...



A brand new Bananarama EP has appeared on the Amazon US site.

The good news: three brand new tracks (including a very electronic Maroon 5 cover), all produced by Ian Masterson.

Bad news: it's only on bloody MP3, which I can't even buy and can't find anywhere!!! Hopefully I can get my hands on these SOON!

Here is the tracklist:

1. Now or Never
2. La La Love
3. Moves Like Jagger
4. Now or Never (Extended Mix)

For those who buy the EP:


ATTENTION! Keep the email receipt of your purchase !
A FREE bonus track will be offered to everyone who will buy the digital EP.

More info about an international release coming soon...


Bananarama

The girls will be touring the US next month, and no doubt perform some of the songs from the EP.

7 comments:

ShineOnAndOn said...

I would be happy to DL and send you the ep when I get home!?

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

OMG - that would be amazing! Thanks so much!!! BTW; I own pretty much every CD the girls have ever released, and if they do release this EP on CD I will be the first person to buy it! So I don't feel bad!

Thank you so much again sweetie - can't wait to hear the songs!!! You're the best!!!

ShineOnAndOn said...

ahhh...my pleasure! I am emailing the songs one by one to your gmail. I wish I could go to their show on the 11th...but it is the day after Madonna at Staples, theres no way I will be up for that, I am sure I will need a few days to recoup! :)
Please let me know you got em. Enjoy!
-MM

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Just got the first two tracks, everything works like a charm :) Thanks thanks thanks, just sent you an e-mail :)

I understand what you mean about about going to another concert the day after M - she should last you throughout the year (*envy*). I'll be thinking of you, obviously :)

ShineOnAndOn said...

YAY enjoy! :)

Jon said...

Remarkable - and apparently released unexpectedly early (rumour has it this was a mistake). Your gain! Jx

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Yes, it doesn't really make sense to release it just in the US to begin with (or to release it only on MP3, but that's another story...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...