Friday, October 25, 2013

Oh Dear...



Can't say I'm loving the "artwork" for the latest Lady Gaga releases. The woman seems to have become allergic to clothes (don't all female singers these days?), her music is now complete s**t and her recent on-line ramblings, along with some seriously dubious interviews seems to suggest that perhaps the "lady" should check herself into rehab before trying to get her career back on track? Just saying...

Lady Gaga 'Venus' artwork.
Lady Gaga 'Venus' artwork.

6 comments:

Jon said...

I still reckon she's a bloke. Jx

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

After a recent WTF video she did, running around completely naked (for whatever reason)I'd say she's not very lucky in the, ahem, male anatomy department...

Jon said...

Nor the female. Jx

Thunderbitch said...

I loved the naked video NOT......

hahahaha

but seriously I think Miss Ciccone should do all her albums with R Kelly in the future cause the new Gaga song is brilliant NOT......

Thunderbitch said...

and by the way I do not wish to "do what I like, with her body" I just want to leave it alone and maybe see a little less of it :D

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

I think seeing less of it is a very good idea!

I really liked Fame & Fame Monster, liked a few songs on Born This Way (esp. "Bloody Mary" and "Scheibe") but from what I have heard from Artpop, it's going to anything but art...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...