Monday, January 6, 2014

Her Heart Belongs...



Let's take a quick trip back in time, shall we? We land in 1992, where we can watch Kylie Minogue take on a little bit of Marilyn Monroe in this rare footage:


Kylie Minogue shoots new music video

Kylie is returning to the music scene in the very near future with a project called Into The Blue. It is not known if it's the name of the new album or the new single (or both), but above is the first photo that has surfaced from the video shoot for the single. Stay tuned... For now, here is a little blurb from a new interview with the princess:

Pharrell has worked with you on your new album. What was the most surprising him about working with him?
Well he's a very stylish man and he has this yellow diamond ring that I had to stop and tell him how amazing that was. I think with Pharrell, he could just wear anything. He could take the most uncool stuff and make it work.

What is the track on that album that's going to dominate our summer?

I can't tell you, my management would kill me! But I hope it's not one, I hope it's a couple. It's weird when you spend so long doing something you get kind of snow blinded. I love every song I've done in a certain way. There's one coming very soon and a second one coming around summertime. I'd like to be part of the summer soundtrack.

2 comments:

Jon said...

Miss Minogue is always "part of the summer soundtrack". Jx

ShineOnAndOn said...

The soundtrack to our lives is about to get a whole lot better! Cannot wait for the new single...INTO THE BLUE! :)
xoxoMM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...