Friday, March 11, 2011

Let The Games Begin...



Blue and Dana International will be among the performers in this years Gay Olympics (Eurovision contest). It will be fun to see the lovely Dana (who won with "Diva" more then a decade ago). And then there is last years winner. While I didnt really expect much from her this time around, Lena Meyer-Landrut will compete with a great little electro number that sounds like a cross between Hall & Oates ("Maneater") and Soft Cell ("Tainted Love"). I really like this one.



And then there is everyones favourite transexual:

3 comments:

Jon said...

Miss Meyer-Landrut's writer have been listening to a bit too much Sam Sparro, methinks... A good song, ruined by her breathy little voice.

As for Miss International - does the world (even the world of the "Gay World Cup") really need another "ding-dong-song"? Awful.

I managed to find a full version of Blue's UK entry over at my blog - it's as dull as ditchwater...

Jx

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

I havent had the chance to actually listen to the Dana song yet. I do however think that the song from Germany is rather good, despite her voice. Not sure how it will do in the Gay Cups though...

The UK havent been able to deliver a decent song in Eurovision for as long as I can remember - I must check out the entry from Blue (a group I never even liked the first time around). Oh well - the song cant possible be worse then the one Iceland is sending!

ShineOnAndOn said...

Happy Gay Cups! Looking forward to major coverage :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...