Saturday, February 15, 2014

Beautiful?...



Well... the next Kylie Minogue single has premiered. It's a duet with Enrique Iglesias (whose latest video is so very, very bad it has to seen to be believed - I gave up after a minute!). I haven't listened to "Beautiful" yet, but it seems to be getting rather bad/mixed reviews...

The song is supposed to be the second single from Kylie's Kiss Me Once album and the sixth or seventh (or something) intro single into the latest album from Enrique.


But, then there is this:



Yes, the princess made a surprise apperance this week at a London pub, singing three songs - including new album track "Les Sex". The album is only a month away now - and I don't really care all that much if it may not be her best one ever - I'm just thrilled she's releasing new stuff (OK, as long as it sounds nothing like "Timebomb" or "Skirt"!).



Also, Warner Australia are releasing an exclusive blue vinyl 7" single of "Into The Blue"!

4 comments:

Thunderbitch said...

Can someone please take away Vocoder away from artists/producers, don't get me wrong I love Believe and many more songs that include it but this is just getting ridicules :( I was hoping for something a bit better for Kylie's new album, but we still haven't heard all of it so yeay

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

I agree, the vocoder thing has been done to death already! Only Cher can get away with it anyway ;)

"Into The Blue" is rather fabulous and hopefully the album will be too!

Thunderbitch said...

I do like "Into The Blue" but hoped "Beautiful" would actually be like the song says beautiful :) to be fair the sound quality isn't good so I'll wait and hear it properly to start judging, I've always loved her ballads ;)

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Well, there is an album sampler up now for the whole album. I'm tempted but I'm just going to wait for the album before I listen to "Beautiful" (or any of the rest). "Les Sex" is supposed to be fabulous...

I love her ballads too! I really didn't like "Timebomb" and I HATED "Skirt" - but "Flower" (from her Abbey Road album) was fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...