Sunday, June 19, 2011

Imminent Celebrity Explosion...



Back on my old blog I posted a tribute to the most wonderful character ever to grace the TV screens of this world: the one of a kind Mary Cherry from the teen show Popular, created by Ryan Murphy (Nip/Tuck, Glee) a little over 10 years ago.



Played perfectly by Leslie Grossmann, Mary Cherry gave the show endless hilarious one liners and storylines, and I still talk with her accent from time to time ;) So, since she is one of my many twin sisters, I thought I would re-post this here for all of us who want to go baby seal hunting after having loads of lobsters at the roller disco while miming to Falco ;) I swear this woman never fails to make me laugh!



So, lets revisit some of the finest momenst of the woman who I always wanted to become either a pop star or a president: the non-retared Mary Cherry!











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the queen of all that is holy, Miss Mary Cherry. She is the most funniest and wackiest tv character of all time. How I miss her. "Stop the war, bring the boys home" :)
Bless her

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

"What have you done with my Oscar for Prince of Tides"???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...