Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Echoes...



Remember Will Young? Before his career took a dive downhill, he did release a couple of decent songs (mainly from his second album Friday's Child). And now he will release his fifth studio album, Echoes, on August 22nd. The album (produced by Richard X) has been described as an electro album. The first single from it, “Jealousy” will be released next month.





There is a very good buzz surrounding the album - many saying it looks like it will be his best release yet!

The full tracklist:

1. Jealousy
2. Come On
3. Lie Next To Me
4. I Just Want A Lover
5. Runaway
6. Outsider
7. Silent Valentine
8. Losing Myself
9. Personal Thunder
10. Hearts On Fire
11. Happy Now
12. Good Things
13. Safe From Harm


And here is the first single:

5 comments:

Jon said...

Will Young vs Richard X? I can't wait!!! Jx

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

I am not Will's biggest fan by a long shot - but I do love Richard X! The debut single from the album,“Jealousy”, has already been premiered.

Jon said...

I have the Richard X album with guest vocalists Jarvis Cocker, Tiga, Kelis, Liberty X and Deborah Evans-Stickland from the Flying Lizards - it is one of my faves! Jx

Teddi said...

This could possibly be interesting. I am still recovering from his awful last album. Who can forget that dreadful "I wanna be a superman/batman/caped thing man" video to the last single from that album, dreadful

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Oh god (*barf*). After that (and the whole pregnant thing!) I was so ready to never hear or see that man ever again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...