Thursday, October 13, 2011

Truth Or Dare...



Lionsgate is planning to release a special edition Blu-Ray of Madonna´s Truth or Dare in January 2012 (tentative release date and subject to change).

UPDATE: More info here



All the footage has of course been remastered and the Blu-Ray should also contain some extra footage, which according to some sources  sounds promising but nothing has been confirmed yet.
Stay tuned for more info (hopefully this will also come out on DVD!)



Also, the document doing the rounds on-line showing dates for Madonna's 2012 world tour is FALSE! The album is currently expected to come out in April next year.

4 comments:

ShineOnAndOn said...

Are you freaking kidding me!!! I just bought a blu-ray player so I am ready for Les Folies ... AHHHH please say it is so! BTW blu-ray is STUNNING...I only have one blu=ray disc so far Kylie X 2008...it is AHHMAZING quality! And the player I got upconverts reg dvd's to 1080p! It is worth it.

Jon said...

That itinerary's one hell of a forgery... Jx

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

I will buy the BR player eventually - and obviously one that upscales ;)But at the moment I am quite happy with DVD - epecially since I havent been buyng that many films in the last couple of years (there just arent many good films around these days), I dont see the point of buying TV shows on BR, and there arent that many music titles I want on BR yet. But it will happen eventually...

Why sonmeone takes the time to come up with such an elaborate fake as the Madonna tour document is beyond me! These people must have waaaaaay too much time on their hands!

valio said...

watch this. it's very fresh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1V8Ogtic3w&feature=colike

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...