Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pom Poms...



Madonna has given us a little bit more info on her upcoming Super Bowl performance:

I’m halfway through my rehearsals. I’ve never worked so hard in my life to make a show.
I’m gonna dance and sing my butt off.
[I'm working] so hard, so hard! I have a pulled hamstring right now.
You might notice this little red dot on my nose… I wounded myself with my microphone.

I know what songs I’m doing, I have my guest artists, I know what I’m wearing, and I just hope I can negotiate the high heels I have to dance in.
Am I prepared? I will be come February 5th!

When asked by MTV, she just said "Pom Poms"! According to several insiders, the performance will have some gay themes!

When asked about the pathetic couple that has been attacking her (Elton John and whatshisname), she said:

You know what, honestly, I was oblivious to it all. It was brought to my attention afterwards and I don’t… I just keep going and don’t pay no mind to things like that.
I was really surprised, I have to say. I always say, ‘Don’t expect to win and if you do, you’re pleasantly surprised.’


3 comments:

Jon said...

Sounds like it should be spectacular! Jx

ShineOnAndOn said...

An Event We Will Always Remember In The Making...So Exciting! Just curious, will you be able to watch it LIVE there? -MM

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Sadly, I dont think I will be able to watch it live...This is an apperance I would really like to see live. I have to figure out at what time the show is on Icelandic tme - maybe I can just watch it online...

It has now been confirmed that LMFAO will be involved. It could turn out good...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...