Monday, February 27, 2012

Tracks...



A batch of recent tracks that I like at the moment, including some of the very few tracks from this years Melodifestivalen that arent completely horrible.















And finally: considering the video for the new single from Max Barskih, I´m pretty sure that the national broadcaster in Ukraine are a bit relieved that he came second place in the Eurovision finals this month. Somehow I cant imagine this would go down too well with the EBU - but imagine how this could have looked on stage in Baku...

I tend to like the entries from Ukraine (how can anyone forget Svetlana Loboda)? So hopefully it wont be long before we get another way over the top act from them in Eurovision. In the meantime, do watch the video for "Dance".

3 comments:

Jon said...

Wow! A varied selection if ever I heard one. Where to begin? With Willy, of course - love it, but can't wait for the remix! Max Barskih is a sexy beast, but the song and the video are a mess. The only Melodiefestivalen entry I actually liked was Afro-dite, but even they don't seem to have the "oomph" required for a winner. I can't bear Chris Brown. The best of the bunch? M83 and their wonderfully spooky video. It is fab... Jx

PS the new Blogger pop-up comment box seems to have lost the tick-box to be alerted about replies to comments. I have had to change mine to "Embedded below post" in "Settings". Damn them.

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

Yes, this years Melodifestivalen is very dissapointing, to say the least! I havent seen the last semi-final yet, but I doubt it will do much damage control...

I do look forward to the final though...

Jon said...

My money's on Engelbert Humperdinck!! Jx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...