Thursday, July 26, 2012

Expanded Party Girl...



After the excellent releases of the 70s Grace Jones album Fame and Muse on CD, Gold Legion are now releasing expanded editions of her excellent 1986 album Inside Story and her 1989 album Bulletproof Heart. Here is the full info:

Grace Jones Inside Story

Grace Jones - Inside Story
Catalog: GLDN 56241
Release September 25th, 2012
* Initail 1000 copies will contain special cardboard slipcase, 12 page booklet with liner notes. 


Track Listing
1. I'm Not Perfect (But I'm Perfect For You)
2. Hollywood Liar
3. Chan Hitchhikes to Shanghai
4. Victor Should Have Been A Jazz Musician
5. Party Girl
6. Crash
7. Barefoot In Beverly Hills
8. Scary But Fun
9. White Collar Crime
10. Inside Story
BONUS TRACKS
11. I'm Not Perfect (But I'm Perfect For You) (The Right On Time Edit)
12. I'm Not Perfect (But I'm Perfect For You) (The Perfectly Extended Remix)
13. Crush (Extended Remix
14. Party Girl (Extended Remix)
15. Victor Should Have Been A Jazz Musician (The Jazzclubmillionminutemix)

Grace Jones Bulletproof Heart

Grace Jones - Bulletproof Heart
Catalog: GLDN 56240
Release September 18th, 2012
* Initail 1000 copies will contain special cardboard slipcase, 12 page booklet with liner notes. 


Track Listing
1. Driving Satisfaction
2. Kicked Around
3. Love On Top Of Love
4. Paper Plan
5. Crack Attack
6. Bulletproof Heart
7. On My Way
8. Dream
9. Seduction Surrender
10. Someone To Love
11. Amado Mio
BONUS TRACKS
12. Don't Cry Freedom (duet woith Chris Stanley)
13. Love On Top Of Love (Killer Kisses) (The Funky Dreed Dub Mix)
13. Love On Top Of Love (Killer Kisses) (The Cole & Clivilles Garage House Mix)
14. Amado Mio (The Brazilian Mix)

Remastered from original master tapes. 

2 comments:

Jon said...

Oh, I am soooo please these classics are seeing the light of day! Jx

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

I have them both on CD, but I quite fancy the re-issues as well. I adore "Inside Story" - especially "I'm Not Perfect", "Victor Should Have Been A Jazz Musician" and "Party Girl".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...