Tuesday, July 17, 2012

SOTD...



The queen is playing in London today - her only London show during her MDNA tour. Sadly, I am not going to see her this time around. Why? Because I just dont want to see her in a muddy, huge garden with 50.000 people. I want to see her indoors where the screens and the lights really come to live, not outside in broad daylight. Going to to a Madonna concert is very expensive (not just the tickets, but flights, hotel etc) and I will settle for nothing less then the first five (seated) rows! I hope she will do a gig or two indoors on her next door in the UK (O2 for example).

So, it looks like I will just have to wait for the DVD. A show she did in France a couple of days ago was filmed, but it is unknown if it was for the DVD release or something else. I would love it though if she released the DVD this year, even though the tour stretches into 2013.

Anyways, the Song Of The Day here in the Galaxy is of course by Madonna. Here is "Beautiful Killer", a bonus track on the deluxe edition of MDNA. This excellent fanmade video features footage of the actor M wrote the song about, Alain Delon.

5 comments:

Jon said...

I think you might appreciate this! Jx

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

"..., which saw families at a boutique event in Kent trapped in a folk tent and forced to listen to public school girls singing about forests until emergency services could cut through the canvas."

Hehehe - yes, I did enjoy this ;)

ShineOnAndOn said...

even Kylie was at the concert! :)

Jon said...

Unfortunately the rest of Australia is a bit pissed off with her... Jx

Barbarella's Galaxy said...

I would have been just fine with partying to Madonna, right next to Kylie!!!

Yeah, it is a bit strange about Australia/Asia. However, her last tour had two different legs - perhaps there will be a second leg of the MDNA tour next year?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...